Aftermath of the celebration, post announcement
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Friday, April 12, 2013
Some things to consider, in no particular order...
- Juche - (pronunciation)
- If given the choice between Stalin and Mao, I would probably also choose myself.
- Americans agree with the fundaments of Juche when we call it Emerson.
- Michael Morse will hit .310 with 30 dingers, while playing in the worst defensive outfield in MLB. Defense in the outfield isn't scored. (edit-broken pinkie)
- "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius
- "Whoever thinks much is not suitable as a party member: he soon thinks himself right out of the party." - Nietzsche
- "The Royal "we"! You know, the editorial..." - Kim IL-sung (paraphrase)
- Why would anyone walk Harper to get to Zimmerman? I like match-ups too, but...
- Agree or Disagree with the following statement - "Most people(s) in the world believe that their blood is special."
- "Politics is theater. It doesn't matter if you win. You make a statement. You say, "I'm here, pay attention to me." - Harvey Milk
- This is the painting on the dome of the US Capitol